Did you know that since the early 1990s, lasers have been implemented and safely used in dentistry across the nation? As time has passed, lasers have found themselves being used in more and more procedures. Listed below 5 functions regarding laser dentistry:
– If you need a tooth whitening service, specialized gels can be placed on your teeth and triggered with laser dentistry.
– To limit the damage, lasers can be implemented to burn away canker sores and lesions.
– If you require a dental filling, laser dentistry can be used to prepare a tooth by zapping away harmful decay around the cavity to prepare the tooth for a successful filling.
– It is essential to clean your mouth before root canals to ensure the process can be done effectively. Lasers are highly efficient at reshaping gums and removing debris when needed.
– When a cancer biopsy is required, lasers can be implemented to remove tiny amounts of tissue from within your mouth.
If you are looking to restore your smile with laser dentistry, or enhance your smile further, contact Dr. Marco Holgado and our team at Zonies-Holgado Dental Associates. We can be reached by calling us at 856-429-4600 to book a reservation to see us at our office in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. The time is now to make the change you wish to see in your oral health.